Life is full of unlimited possibilities. But you have to be able to receive them in order to seize them. You must be willing to look beyond what is happening now, beyond what seems inevitable, and begin to believe in what is possible!
What do you do on a daily basis with living a full life in mind? ... If you could do what you truly loved to do, what would you choose?
If you're struggling to think of anything, that's okay, you're not alone. Here's the thing – you aren't going to enjoy every minute of every day, unforeseen things can happen – whether it's an accident, a fall, illness, or the loss of a job or a loved one etc. But that is just a part of life and these things don't stop you from living your life to the fullest, and there is also no need for a monumental achievement daily to tick that box.
The truth is that you are the creator of everything in your life. This is very good news because if you created it, you can uncreate and change it too!
You can not do a decision, conclusion or judgment about anything. The moment you come to any conclusion you have limited what you can receive. If you would have the life you would truly like to have, you must give up the limited life you are currently having.
We all feel held back by assumptions, conclusions, projections, and expectations at various points in our lives. We are comfortable in the box that we have created for ourselves, at least, that's what we tell ourselves. In truth, we've allowed ourselves to become trapped in a box with a trap lid. What assumptions could be limiting you from making progress in life?
- I can't earn less than X to live a happy life
- I'm too old for this
- I'm not good enough
- My marriage won't survive this change
- I don't have what it takes
- I don't have the necessary skills
- I don't have anything to offer
- I'm too tired
- My life won't be better than this
- There's nothing special about me
What if there was no limitation on what you can do or be? There isn’t. It’s choice.
Your life doesn’t have to be about limitation anymore. It doesn’t have to be about re-creating the same old thing. You can have the awareness of what you would actually like your life to be like. What if your priority was to have fun? What would it be like if there were no limitations?
If there were no limitations—if you could choose anything—what would you choose as your life? What would you like to generate as your life?
The Big Three Questions
If you're not aware of what it is that you really want from your life and what will help you live a full life, then ask yourself these questions and rely on your awareness to know what you would like to create.
1. If you could do what you truly loved to do, what would you choose? Are you doing something you love so much that you can’t wait to get out of bed to do it all over again? Ask yourself - Right now, at this very moment – what do you choose? What is fun for you? You have to have fun in everything you do. If you are having fun, does that expand your life?
So, do you know what it is that you enjoy doing the most? What makes your heart sing? What do you love to do? What are you enthusiastic about in your life? If you are doing what you love then more choices and more possibilities show up. They are the byproduct of you living your life for the fun of it and choosing what you love to do.
Follow your awareness and receive where you are being led, no matter where it may be guiding you. Emotions aren't always wise, but your awareness is. So, listen to your awareness.
2. What is your priority? A priority allows you choice and possibility. A priority is something you can always choose more of. If you don't know what it is, keep being the question ‘What is my priority today?’ Asking this question is about recognizing what is a priority in your life.
What if your priority for your life were to generate it differently every day? What if your priority for life was living for the fun of it? If you're willing to have this as a point of view, you have a different possibility.
Would you be willing to have the greater life you could be having - even if you have no idea what that is?
3. What If It's Different Than I Imagined? Nothing is ever as you expect it to be. It always looks different than the way you thought it was going to. You have this idea of what living life to the fullest will look like, or what it is to be aware, or to have you, or to be you.
If you are truly following your awareness it won't matter whether it unfolds as you imagined, and there's a good chance that it will be even better. It's important to remember, though, that even when chasing your dreams there will be bumps along the way. Life can never be perfect, but there is something about life's imperfections that make it worth living.
The key to living a full life is finding out what really matters to you, determining what you want, and going after it full force.